First of all, I wanted to thank all of you who attended the Days of ’47 Pops Concert at Abravanel Hall. I really appreciate your support! What a great concert! I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.
I have a very exciting announcement: I have been selected to receive the LDS Booksellers Association Listener’s Choice Award for New Artist of the Year! I feel very honored. I will be presented with the award at the LDSBA awards banquet this coming week in Utah.
I am also excited to announce two new concert dates in Utah:
Centerville City Park Concert
“Prayer” Concert at the Covey Center
- When: Thursday, August 21 at 7:30 pm.
- Where: Founders Park, 300 North 100 East, Centerville, UT. Bring your blankets and lawn chairs.
- Tickets: Free to the public!
- What: This concert will mainly be Broadway favorites, with a few songs from the “Prayer” album thrown in for good measure!
- When: Saturday, September 6 at 7:30PM
- Where: Covey Center for the Arts, 425 W. Center St., Provo, UT.
- Tickets: $12 adults, $10 for Students and Seniors. Ticket office is open Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., or call 801-852-7007.
- What: A highly inspirational performance that ties in all of the songs on the “Prayer” CD. This will be a repeat of the “Prayer” CD release concert I did in May 2007. So if you missed it the first time or would like to see it again, here’s your chance!
Be sure to also keep an eye out for some upcoming interview articles in the Deseret News and the Davis County Clipper.
Have a great rest of the summer!
Dallyn Vail Bayles
To learn more about Dallyn’s life and career, and to view photos and reviews of his performances, please visit his website at www.dallynvailbayles.com
To contact Dallyn, please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe to this newsletter, please send your request to the mailing list manager at email@example.com