When: March 13th at 8 pm
Where: SCERA Showhouse II in Orem, Utah
Order your tickets today!
Tickets are $10.00/adult and $8.00/child
For tickets please call 801-225-ARTS or visit: www.scera.org
Don’t miss this significant event!!
Hello everyone! The past few weeks have been a whirlwind of rehearsals and performances. The CeranAid Benefit Concert was a very successful event! It was wonderful to see so many amazing artists get together for such a great cause. Thanks to all of you who were able to attend. I know the Ceran family was very touched by everyone’s generosity.
We are currently living in southern California while I perform in Fullerton Civic Light Opera’s production of “Phantom.” We opened last weekend to a great standing ovation! The cast is exceptionally talented and the production values are high. Most importantly though, I am working with very good people, and we have developed a great bond of friendship that is uncommon in productions such as these. It’s amazing how an audience can sense that kind of bond in a cast during a performance, but it is truly palpable. It makes a huge difference in the quality of the production. I’m grateful to be part of it.
We are also very busy preparing for various promotional concerts, performances and media appearances taking place next month that will launch the “official” release of my debut solo album, “Prayer.” Listed below are as many events as we have scheduled thus far, but there will be more to come. Please be sure to attend or listen to as many of these as you are able, especially the release concert in Orem, Utah! Thanks for your support!
“Good Things Utah,” ABC, Channel 4 (in Utah) – Tuesday, March 6, 10 am
- Live interview and performance to promote the album “Prayer”
KOZY 106.5 FM (in Utah) – Thursday, March 8, evening
- The date and time are still tentative. More details to come as they solidify.
“Phantom” (by Maury Yeston and Arthur Kopit), Fullerton Civic Light Opera, February 16th – March 4th, various days and times, at the Plummer Auditorium in Fullerton, California
- Cost is $25.00 – $52.00. For tickets please visit: www.fclo.com
- I will be performing the lead role of Count Philippe de Chandon. I’m very excited to be in this production!
Southern Utah Concerts, March 9, 7:00 pm, at the San Juan High School auditorium in Blanding, Utah; and March 10, 8:00 pm, at the Green River High School auditorium in Green River, Utah
- Tickets for both concerts are $3 at the door .
- These are special concerts in the region where I grew up, including my small hometown of Green River, UT. I’m very excited to perform in the place where it all started.
“Prayer” Album Release Day Concert, March 13th, 8 pm, at the SCERA Showhouse II in Orem, Utah
- Cost is $10.00/adult and $8.00/child, in addition to online or phone purchase fees. For tickets please call 801-225-ARTS or visit: www.scera.org
- This concert is very significant for me as we celebrate the official release of my debut solo album, “Prayer.” Performing at the SCERA Shell for the first time when I was a teenager was an important part of building my career, so it seems appropriate that we perform this concert in this beautiful theatre.
Nauvoo Concert, March 15th, 7 pm, at the Joseph Smith Academy Auditorium in Nauvoo, Illinois
- Cost is FREE. Seating is on a first-come-first-seated basis.
- Rachel and I will be singing some inspirational Broadway favorites. Nauvoo has become a very special home away from home for my family and I. We’re grateful to be able to perform a concert for the community we have come to love so much!
Nauvoo Women’s Conference, March 15-17, at the Nauvoo Inn and Suites in Nauvoo, Illinois
- Cost is $30.00 for registration. To register please visit: www.nauvoonet.com
- Rachel and I will sing at various lectures, and portray Emma and Joseph Smith in the re-enactment of the organization of the Relief Society at the Red Brick Store. This is our second year participating in the Women’s Conference and the Relief Society organization re-enactment. We love it!
Thank you to all who have participated in the “Prayer” album survey. We’ve received some wonderful and helpful comments. We are still very interested in receiving these responses. So, if you haven’t already done so, please visit my website at www.dallynvailbayles.com and let us know your comments and thoughts about “Prayer”!
Rachel and I recently participated in a fireside where we sang and shared our feelings and testimony about the Savior’s pure and unconditional love. As we were preparing for it, the scripture in John 10:10 kept coming to my mind where the Savior states, “…I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” This abundant life can only be found in the love and Atoning sacrifice of our Lord, Jesus Christ. It cannot be duplicated in any worldly success or gain, because the abundant life that the Savior offers us is eternal. How grateful I am for our Redeemer and the life of peace and joy that He made possible for my family and I to enjoy. I pray that we will always be found doing that which will lead to this great abundance.
Thanks again for your support! May God bless!
Dallyn Vail Bayles
To learn more about Dallyn’s life and career, and to view photos and reviews of his performances, please visit his website at www.dallynvailbayles.com
To contact Dallyn, please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe to this newsletter, please send your request to the mailing list manager at email@example.com